Sicomin believes strongly in the development of sustainable composite materials and continues to invest considerable resource and expertise into developing new, bio-based systems derived from renewable resources.
Features and Benefits
• Produced with more than 51% of carbon content from plant and vegetable origins (ASTM D6866)
• Next generation bio-based epoxy systems, the next step towards a petrochemical free system derived from renewable resources
• Delivers tough, strong and durable bonding on most surfaces
• Easy processing
• Low viscocity, fast curing and CMR free
• Developed and manufactured in France
Next generation, clear and waterproof system with over 51% carbon content derived from plant and vegetable matter
- Produces tough and hard wearing gloss laminates
- Suitable for laminating, injection moulding, filament winding,
press and casting processes
- Guaranteed supply in industrial tonnages
SURF CLEAR EVO
Classic worldwide renowned epoxies for the Surf industry.
- Provides the highest UV resistance of all the Sicomin clear resins.
- High gloss appearance for transparent laminates, clear carbon parts and decorative goods.
- Self levelling, sandable and scratch resistant.